I wanted to add these photos so you might get a feel for the developing personalities of the boys. I wish you could see more of Benjamin's smile (sitting on Matt's shoulders). He has so much fun playing with Dad. So does Joseph (above). It's funny on the weekends when Matt is home during the day because the boys seem to know there is a different rhythm to things and they both want Dad's attention. Matt says it's because Mom is meat and potatos and Dad is the yummy treat. I think it's just because he is an awesome Dad and the boys know it!
Monday, March 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Renee and Matthew! It is so good to see such happy smiling faces on all the males in your family. And what delightful messages you have written, Renee. It feels like I got to visit with you.
Get some sleep and know that your effort to share your blessings are appreciated and we wish you many more, Ian and Thalia
Post a Comment